Friday, 4 August 2017

Blog update, Aug 1

Greetings fans.  Back from some time away.  How y'all doing?  I have decided to press ahead with a change of blog format which I touched upon in my post on July 15.  Please use my new spreadsheet below as your primary source for flight activity.  I hope you like it!  Leave a comment below.

Production flight log <

I will still be updating my blog site here with first flights and deliveries when time allows but my focus will now be on the spreadsheet which will be updated daily.

That's the good news.  Now the bad news.

Regrettably, I shall no longer be publishing any future production info due to a couple of third party websites refusing to honor my polite request to correctly credit and/or link to the source of their information rather than publishing it as their own work.  As a consequence all previous permissions to republish and reproduce my work have now been withdrawn.

However there is no need to panic, ladies and gentlemen!  A blog post on another site has promised : "Between the both of us we should have our fellow #Avgeeks covered as for production data and what flights occur".  Well, it's now 8 days later and all I'm seeing are pages full of question marks and guesswork.  Hmm, maybe they need some time to get warmed up?  Who knows!  My gut feeling is that all those question marks will "suddenly" disappear over the next few days.  Of course, this will be purely coincidental and not have anything to do with my recent return and freshly updated pages.  Oh no no!  Absolutely not!

Oh Tyke, why you so cynical ? ? ?

2 comments :

  1. Both of them are douches and they've been stealing data from other sites for years. That is why some sites are now behind a paywall because of 1 or 2 people spoiling it for the majority.

    ReplyDelete